How can we Mpress you today? Have a look at THE MPRESSIVES NOW!
Welcome!"By Bringing together the value and capabilities of three longstanding New Orleans printing companies, Mpress is truly a full-service printer"
Ashley J. Abbott, Chief Executive Officer.
PrePress Quick Reference Guide
- GRAPHICS: EPS OR TIFF; 300 dpi for CMKY or Grayscale images, or 1200 dpi for bitmap. Includes all images
- FONTS: PostScript, OpenFace or TrueType. Includes all fonts
- BLEEDS: 1/8 inch (.125") Beyond document edge.
Preferred Document Formats
- QUARK EXPRESS (Recommended for final layout)
- ADOBE INDESIGN (Recommended for final layout)
- ADOBE PAGEMAKER (Recommended for final layout)
- ADOBE PHOTOSHOP (Photo/raster images, not final layout)
- ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR (Vector images, not final layout)
- MACROMEDIA FREEHAND (Vector images, not final layout)
- ADOBE ACROBAT PDF (High resolution - with bleed - embedded fonts)
- Facing Pages/Readers Spreads for saddle stitched books.
- Do Not lay out books in printer spreads.